DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

JBS

ChalkBucket Founder
Staff member
Gold Membership
Coach
Proud Parent
Help ChalkBucket move into the new year with branded apps for both iOS and Android. Yes...a FREE app that you can download from the Apple App Store or Google Play right onto your iPhone/iPad or Android.

The only issue is the setup cost...$300. Help cover the cost of setup by clicking on the link below and donating towards the apps. Thank you!

Donate Now (EDIT: Use the link at the top of the page^^^)

Last edited:
Registers members can also donate and get added benefits (like reduced ads and increased PM storage) by joining our booster club. You get a cool booster club badge by your name also!

Join the CB Booster Club and help out!

We are off to a good start with a $5 donation. Keep them coming!

There's another $10! Thank you!

Up to $40...awesome!

Help everyone get a "ChalkBucket App" on their phone...donate today!

After these apps are available...you'll be able to sit at a gymnastics meet and tell your friends about the site. Right after you tell them about it...you'll be able to help them download the app for FREE right onto their phone. Everyone will be able to have their own little ChalkBucket button right on their phone or tablet!

Help everyone learn more about gymnastics...help ChalkBucket grow into 2013!

Last edited:
You are right, I did pay $2.99. I was thinking it was free. I love having all the forums I follow all in one app though, will be disappointed if CB is no supported on my Tapatalk!!

You are right, I did pay $2.99. I was thinking it was free. I love having all the forums I follow all in one app though, will be disappointed if CB is no supported on my Tapatalk!!

Unfortunately...Tapatalk's limited usage at ChalkBucket has pushed us away from the traditional Tapatalk app...and towards a new branded version of it. While you will have to change apps on your phone...it will still be a Tapatalk run app.

Woohoo! Up to $70...we're well on our way!

I made a donation.

In addition, in honor of the advice the legendary Dunno gave years ago - advice that kept my now level 10 daughter healthy and happy in gymnastics, I'd like to make a challenge. For the next 24 hours, I'll match dollar for dollar, the next $100 in donations that you receive. Starting now.

Awesome...just got another $15!

There's another $35. That makes a total of $120 + $50 match from oldparents for a total of $170!

We're over half way there...keep it up!

Error Detected "Some required information is missing or incomplete."

This is the message that I keep getting when I click donate now. Even when I sign into PayPal first.

What should I do?

Last edited:
Error Detected "Some required information is missing or incomplete."

This is the message that I keep getting when I click donate now. Even when I sign into PayPal first.

What should I do?

Oops! Sorry jago...you can click the donate button at the top of the site or just Paypal to...

support [at] chalkbucket.com

Nice forum you got here. Unfortunately, I cannot donate anything because I am from Belarus and PayPal doesn't have it in list :( any other service?

Nice forum you got here. Unfortunately, I cannot donate anything because I am from Belarus and PayPal doesn't have it in list :( any other service?

Sorry...no other services at this time...I look into it though. Are there any that you recommend?

Just a quick update...up to $290! Only $10 left to go!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back