Parents New Level 3 Floor Routine

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

GymMom67

Proud Parent
Judge
I finally got to see some of the new Level 3 floor routine today. They started working on them a couple of weeks ago, but my DD was out that whole week for camp, then her gym was closed all last week for the 4th. I like the routine. It has some really pretty elements. I haven't heard the music yet.

My DD's team hasn't started working on the routine yet, they are still learning all the elements separately. But I did see the routine while it was briefly available on youtube, I too thought it was very pretty. The music is a little annoying though.

My oldest has learned the floor routine and some of the beam. I am just nervous about the FHC on bars:eek:
Sent from my SPH-L710 using ChalkBucket mobile app

yup, my DD has learned the floor routine and beam routine. I just don't see how she is going to have her FHC by mid August!!!

I like the floor routine. :)

I got to watch all of the levels new routines. The music isn't much better but I am glad for a change. I really didn't like part of last years level 3 music (it sounded like stripper pole music to me) so I was more than happy to see that go. There seems to be a lot more dance movement in it. Over all I liked the new routines.

My dd learned the new level 3 floor and beam routines a few months ago to show the higher levels of our team, and I have to admit that the music is terribly annoying! I kept thinking of those old fashioned accordion monkeys... It's a cute routine but I'm relieved she will end up being in L4 and not L3. I don't know if I could handle having to hear that music over and over all season!

My daughter just started learning it last night at practice, no music, but I like it so far!

Is the new L4 music the one with Irish influence? If so, I heard it /watched routine the other night & liked it.

I coach L3 and have to play it over and over! lol. I like it. It sounds like Irish to me but the other coaches say it is Pirate music. I am using the Piano version but my kids can do the routine to all the versions. I can say that I don't like the leg swings to the side. =/

I think the L3 music sounds colonial. The L5 music is the one I can't stand. Scary clown music in a Vincent Price movie. Eeeeek!!

So funny! The girls in L5 at our gym said the exact same thing about the scary clown music!
The level 5 music IS scary clown music! When I heard it, all I could think was that it would be perfect for a circus-themed haunted house! Can't believe I have a meet season of it to look forward to : p

lol, the responses are funny! I dont lick the music much either. The best out of them is L4, but even that is a little silly. I am with you, I cant stand the kicks to the sides. We are coaching drills for those darn kicks every practice. lol... I also cant stand the "fall" at the end of all the routines... But, oh well, we're stuck with them for a while now ;p
Good luck everyone on the FHC. I coach a group of 7 L3's and only 4 of them have it! Another one is close, but the others are having issues (I also think they were moved up before being ready, before I started working with this group)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back