Parents Poll on Leo's - Please help my gymnast with her end of year school project

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Done!
I live for pre-owned leos as my DD has trouble with new ones (itchy, scratchy, etc). So I comb ebay all the time for cheaper ones. That way she can wear it once, and if she doesn't like it, I can re-sell back on Ebay. Can't do that with NEW :)

done...
We also get a lot of ours from ebay... at one point, other than the team competition leotard and ONE new leo each that I got at the gym (GK - $25), I was proud to say that my gymmies had high quality leotards and (including shipping), I had not paid more than $5 for any of them. :)
After they were outgrown, I was able to resell them on ebay or at the gym... for AT LEAST $5 each.

YG still wears the first NEW GK I bought for OG :)

Wow Parents - you are wonderful. Here is a note from my dd

"To everybody who took part in my recent survey -
Thank you so much. I've collected almost 100 responses, giving me more than enough data! I've included a link to the data so you can see. Also keep checking back because it will continue to change as people continue to take my survey. Thanks again,"

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1eWbL3ExQug6g0IkvBxdp4tHSWSKhvOWSNO87yamg8FA/viewanalytics

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back