WAG 8 yo Level 7 bars release

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Are they considering having her compete L8 next season? ... dependent on other skills, of course? That was awesome!

Are they considering having her compete L8 next season? ... dependent on other skills, of course? That was awesome!
I stay out of the gym and trust the coaches to push her while keeping her safe. She already has all the skills for L8 and based on her scores this season, she should compete at L8 next year: she scored over 38.0 twice, high 37s in four meets, and one "off" meet where she scored 36.750. She probably could have done fairly well had she competed at L8 this past season.

It looks like the coach came of the block to pull her down to the mat because she was about to finish sooooo high.

Very well done.

I don't get a video, only a picture. But that is awesome :)

It doesn't like Apple I think. I rechecked on my work computer and it is very impressive :)

not a release move. it's called a dismount. Christian, Kittia and LiLi are very good coaches. good for her! :)
Thanks for correcting me. I'm still learning all the lingo. My little one comes home and speaks "gymnastics-ese" to me and my wife. We nod like we understand but really have no idea what she is talking about.

That's great! We love to see her videos and love to hear that the sport is so hers that you don't know the terms.

I kept forgetting to check this thread whenever I got to a computer that could play the video. A week later and I'm finally in the right place at the right time. I've never taught a double layout off bars. From the stage where the coach helps out this much to the gymnast being able to do it on her own, how long does it take?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back