WAG Tammy Biggs - Importance of Basics

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Duh! I will need to save the link and spend some time reading for detail later this evening and perhaps during meet travel tomorrow (given travel connections are ll timely and pleasant).

Thanks for the link - great info by Tammy Biggs. Treasures of info and reminders. The timing is perfect as I am working on Summer 2014 workout schedules and goals.

There are a bunch of other slide shows that I will have to investigate after reading the Biggs slideshow material.

THANKS! SBG -

I love to watch Tammy Biggs coach. My daughter was at a camp years ago with her and she is just incredible. Watching her with higher level girls going back to the basics was enlightening. Even tho it was years ago I still look at my retired gymmie and say "TIGHT TIGHT TIGHT" while clapping my hands. She just cracks up.

Maybe I'm an idiot, but are the pictures on certain sides supposed to be videos? It would be really helpful to have a visual more than a single image for some of the stuff, I have a hard time putting words into pictures in my feeble brain :oops:.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back