MAG Admission to Regionals

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Men's Artistic Gymnastics
I know R7 WAG L10 regionals were held in a regular gym. Was very surprised by that.
Region 3's L9/10 regionals last weekend was in a regular gym too. We were a little shocked when we showed up. But it was fine. Sessions not too crowed and split into 2 flights. Weird though still.

Region 3's L9/10 regionals last weekend was in a regular gym too. We were a little shocked when we showed up. But it was fine. Sessions not too crowed and split into 2 flights. Weird though still.
Boys level 7/8/9/10 were held In a regular gym also however the gym was huge and was able to do full out capital cup.

States was in a soccer dome at a church that was interesting

This is what our total admission was for regionals: $100 meet fee, $22 weekend pass for me, $12 for my husband (one session), $12 for my older son (1 session), $12 for DS (2 sessions at the jr. rate.) It was a great venue, but I just still think gymnasts should get in free.

Our entry fee for our upcoming xcel/7 regionals is $60 each for the weekend, or $20 for a session. The meet entry fee was $100 for DD. I sure hope we don't have to pay for her to cheer for her friends!

I have gone to meets and wanting to watch multiple sessions have been asked to pay each session.

Yes, region one boys fee was huge...something like$130. , plus we had to pay a yearly fee to the state program of $25 per kid. Coach fee on top of that, but he didn't have to pay to watch other sessions. Now, at my dd's regional meet, it was a hefty fee for spectator admission and then there weren't enough seats..we went back to try to watch her teammate and they wouldn't let any more people in, so we didn't get to see her. I kind of expected since it was at Disney that the venue would be awesome. Not so much...
My dh said the boys meet was top notch very professionally run. It was at a convention center. Funny...three Times the girls in this sport and yet the boys side has it figured out!

My dh said the boys meet was top notch very professionally run. It was at a convention center. Funny...three Times the girls in this sport and yet the boys side has it figured out!
Professional is an interesting description. Simple, serious, no frills - are all descriptions I'd give it. The program had errors, but I heard they dropped the price because of the errors. The meet moved very quickly though. It was a big place, but not tons of seats set-up, so they still filled up.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back