MAG Do I have a realistic chance of becoming elite?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Men's Artistic Gymnastics
Sod this for a game of cowboys and indians! You might as well go ban me then Miss Butter Wouldn't Melt In My Knickers instead of just threatening me! And I'm sorry that I am curious about hosting a meet and starting a booster club. I thought ChalkBucket was supposed to be a "gymnastics community" but that's absolute bollocks! It's just 'gymnasts moms *****y club' and I'm not standing for that. And I'm surprised you don't have a spoon with all the **** stirring you do! So now I'll go and do a workout on the trampoline now and you'll be sat on your *** thinking of a new comeback or finding the energy to ban me! It's been an honor to be a member of this site :)

Miss Butter Wouldn't Melt In Your Knickers? Why in the world would Bog be putting butter in her knickers? And why are you thinking about her knickers anyway???

Your whole post has me crackin' up! You're not going to stand for what exactly? And what are your plans to change what was it.....something about gym moms club?

Are you sure you meet the age requirement to be here???

I was just confused through that whole post. I'm thinking 12 with a bad upbringing. Why all the swearing??

I didn't intend to start a full blown argument and to make enemies but since I'm not allowed to ask anything on the forum without nosy people poking their sticky beaks in, this is what it has resulted in. I know that I have the tendency to make snarky comments and that I can be acid-tongued but, prior to my rage, I feel that I wasn't in the wrong and, furthermore, will not be apologizing.

It's the age confusion...it makes you suspicious...you've asked questions to make you seem like a coach and a gymnast...we are all suspicious of you...we are not in the wrong here...

It's the age confusion...it makes you suspicious...you've asked questions to make you seem like a coach and a gymnast...we are all suspicious of you...we are not in the wrong here...

I know it's not your fault. Well, one of my biggest ambitions is to eventually own a Gymnastics club and that was why I was asking questions such as 'how to start a booster club?' (and I didn't know what that was).

I know it's not your fault. Well, one of my biggest ambitions is to eventually own a Gymnastics club and that was why I was asking questions such as 'how to start a booster club?' (and I didn't know what that was).

Right. But your profile says you're 23...and you're saying you're 14...that raises flags...

I think you have to understand that we have had several "creeps" on here. So, when enough red flags get waved, we circle the bandwagons. You had several. The age issue, saying you were running a meet, asking about women's NAIGC and now men's elite. When we notice inconsistencies, we point them out!

I think you have to understand that we have had several "creeps" on here. So, when enough red flags get waved, we circle the bandwagons. You had several. The age issue, saying you were running a meet, asking about women's NAIGC and now men's elite. When we notice inconsistencies, we point them out!
Well there is nothing to worry about. I accidentally posted in Women's forum because it was just a general question

I asked you, privately, to explain who you were yesterday. You read it, and asked who I was. I told you. You had all day to respond, politely, to the question.

Now instead of that you decide to come here and call the admin names. Which is hilarious as I put butter on my toast, and currently I am not wearing any knickers.

I am going to give you a chance, because I am nice like that. I will change your age on your profile, always good not to lie about that here as the members are like rottweilers since we got burned by some creeps.

Thanks for the laugh, I haven't seen such good British rants like yours for weeks.

Last edited:
OK. Then there is that there is confusion over if you are in the UK or US. A lot doesn't add up.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back