Parents Excited to join you all!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

The best advice I can give you is this:

Your job is to be your child's greatest cheerleader and biggest fan. Leave the coaching to the coaches. Don't worry about the skills (that's the coach's job). Don't obsess about the scores or the places (at least not until level 9). Always tell her how great she is and how much you enjoy watching her.

The best advice I can give you is this:

Your job is to be your child's greatest cheerleader and biggest fan. Leave the coaching to the coaches. Don't worry about the skills (that's the coach's job). Don't obsess about the scores or the places (at least not until level 9). Always tell her how great she is and how much you enjoy watching her.
Thank you so much. Wonderful advice.

Hey! I'm so new to this as well. My DD is 5 and just started last September in a rec class and was immediately moved to AAU preteam level 1. Last month, we moved to a more elite USAG gym and now she's on preteam there and will start competing Level 2 this fall. This sport is so new to me and I'm excited about our new adventure with her too! I have learned so much lurking on Chalkbucket over the last 6 months!;)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back