Internal Server Error

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

CAGymmie

Gymnast
I keep getting this when I try to reply to a thread in a social group.
The following error occurred:
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@chalkbucket.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

I was able to post this, though.

It's happening to me when I'm not even quoting, but again only sometimes. It's also happening now prior to me attempting to actually post a reply, whilst I'm still composing a reply.

I'm also getting this error when trying to create a new thread. I am copying and pasting into it, but it is plain text only. I've had this problem with plain text in the past too, when not pasting also.

I keep having problems on my PC . If I reload the page it sometimes works and sometimes not.

I have made a bunch of upgrades.

Is anyone still having this issue?

Have you tried another browser?
Hi Bogwoppit, really crazy , I just went back in, re-deleted all the fancy smileys and just put in manual ones which change to the basic coloured yellow ones ( so no variation is being tolerated) as it's posted and 'bingo' away it went. However prior to this it was popping up with the internal server error as I typed- quote included or not included.... I'm still using the same browser which has now finally decided to let me post? I tried every combination ( I must have been a shocking kid- never gave up on it :) )
If it happens again I will try another browser, thanks for your very prompt reply!

Hi Bogwoppit, really crazy , I just went back in, re-deleted all the fancy smileys and just put in manual ones which change to the basic coloured yellow ones ( so no variation is being tolerated) as it's posted and 'bingo' away it went. However prior to this it was popping up with the internal server error as I typed- quote included or not included.... I'm still using the same browser which has now finally decided to let me post? I tried every combination ( I must have been a shocking kid- never gave up on it :) )
If it happens again I will try another browser, thanks for your very prompt reply!
Sorry I should have included that it was happening in the mobile app.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back