Parents Leotard Costs

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I understand the temptation to bring on the bling, and who doesn't want attention at meets over a beautiful Leo? But at the same time, I'm grateful that our gym is conscious to not be excessive with the Leo cost. The area we live is not generally affluent, and yes although I know being involved in an expensive sport is voluntary, I appreciate that the gym works hard to make it as affordable as possible and in line with local income levels.

We're paying around $150 for Leo's, warm ups and bags. I'm thrilled as I fully expected at least double that amount!

We appear to be on the expensive side from what everyone is sharing. $155 for the leotard and $140 for the warm ups. :( They are supposed to last 2 years and are on an alternating schedule, but since my dd is new to team, we had to buy both this year.

We appear to be on the expensive side from what everyone is sharing. $155 for the leotard and $140 for the warm ups. :( They are supposed to last 2 years and are on an alternating schedule, but since my dd is new to team, we had to buy both this year.
$155 seems to be about average. Ours are $220 for the leo and $180 for the warm ups :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back