WAG Competition leo - washing?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Honestly I probably should wash dds Leo after every meet but she won't let me touch it. She's more terrified it will run than I am. I usually wash t at least 2 times a season if I can

sorry but that's gross.
I once had a conversation with some coaches about the kids hygene in the gym. you can imagine what they said......poor coaches.

Yup, after every wearing. Cold water, woolight, handwash cycle, line dry. Never had any issues with colors running, or loosing any bling!

sorry!!!I'm not trying to offend anyone.....
Wash inside out in cold water with a little baby detergent, hang dry....

I don't. I wash once at the end of comp season. Mine doesn't have anything going on down there, wears an under leo, and isn't a sweaty kid. If that makes me "gross" then so be it.
But the difference is that she IS wearing something resembling undies so then the need to wash isn't really there anymore.

Yes - I wash dd and ds's leos gently in tepid water in a sink with a small squirt of bubble bath then rinse in cold water and hang to dry without squeezing out the water. Dd has a metallic leo with diamantes - she in fact wears it once a week even though it is a comp leo as she does very few comps, and it looks exactly like it does the day she got it.

Thank you all!
I have been washing DDs after each meet, but then I was wondering if I should be more gentle with it.

I was told NOT to hand wash...the spin cycle gets all the water out, so less chance of bleeding colors. Hang dry. Never had a problem. We use Ivory Snow detergent and wash it separately, inside out.

when I do wash her leos I use tepid water, handwash liquid in the bidet and then I spin them in the spinner before hanging to dry

yes, after every meet I hand wash in the sink with dreft liquid, roll in a towel and hang to dry with a fan blowing on it. I cannot imagine not washing them due to the chalk and the stink...but maybe I just have sweaty children!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back