MAG Still waiting

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Men's Artistic Gymnastics
Oh my goodness, that's funny :D. In Canada, we have totally different levels...though there is talk of switching to American levels (which would be awesome because maybe we could visit Florida for competitions instead of Moose Jaw ;)). A tsuk is still amazing though! Vault is hard!

and to clarify - my boy doing the tsuk and double fulls, etc is 14...just started late and now skipping L6...my other kiddo has just turned 10 - and did learn to get over the vault able this year;). I'm pretty sure he won't be a 12 year old L8....hopefully L7 by then! (and older boy is so out of age that he can't go to nationals until he's Level 10...but on the other hand, for the first time ever it looks like he may actually get there:D

and to clarify - my boy doing the tsuk and double fulls, etc is 14...just started late and now skipping L6...my other kiddo has just turned 10 - and did learn to get over the vault able this year;). I'm pretty sure he won't be a 12 year old L8....hopefully L7 by then! (and older boy is so out of age that he can't go to nationals until he's Level 10...but on the other hand, for the first time ever it looks like he may actually get there:D

I think that is great! I love seeing older boys reach for their goals and make it! It is such an individual sport.

D just started doing double fulls and landing on a mat...hoping he can get them for season but who knows. Hopefully they will start working some harder skills soon!

Well, it has been 2mo. Still no coach..and we don't have a plan yet. Still waiting on that one as well. i always thought camp would be my soft deadline, and he leaves on Saturday. He isn't too keen on trying a new gym, and now I feel like we may have waited too long.

ugh. this stinks. Where are all the coaches :(

This must be hard. We have had local gyms lose coaches, and the other gyms lend their coaches to fill in the blanks until a new one is found. Maybe there just aren't enough to go around in your area?

Are there other options for gyms in case this continues, just in case deadlines keep passing by?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back