News from Gymnastics Canada re: Commonwealth

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

gymmomx2

Proud Parent
The Canadian Gymnastics Teams held preparation camps prior to the Glasgow 2014 Commonwealth Games. The objectives of these camps were to conduct final training prior to the Games, as well as to give the coaching personnel the opportunity to evaluate the athletes prior to heading to Glasgow.

Following discussion between the coaches and Victoria Moors, it was determined that she was not performing at competition readiness for these Games. The coaching staff therefore decided that Victoria-Kayen Woo would compete in Glasgow instead of Victoria Moors.

is Victoria Moors injured?

But I do not think that means she is injured, just that people are assuming she is. I think Gym Canada said what the issue is and people are looking for more than there is.

Sometimes gymnasts are just not ready to compete.

I don't think she's injured, since on her Instagram there's a video of her doing archery. From that, I infer that there is nothing wrong in her arms, neck or head, and there are no casts, crutches or wraps on her legs. Could be that she just isn't ready to compete this time around, as Gym Canada stated.

It's a shame though, she is so fantastic to watch!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back