WAG Commonwealth Games 2014!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Wish we could see some WAG. Managed to get the BBC feeds working with a CHROME browser extension called HULA. Works great. But they have literally shown no WAG since noon, though some have competed.

Can someone give an update on the standings/ scores for the womens artistic? I really wish I could watch it but alas have to head to Uni for the whole day! So bummed its in the middle of the night here and I don't have time to watch any replays today.

I'm curious. We've loved watching the games and like the fact that the para sports are all mixed in at the same time, rather than being a separate event.

The spread of countries bringing para athletes to the games seems to have increased since the olympics (although it was pretty impressive then), with some coming from tiny far flung places, but I've noticed that there seem to be very few Australian para athletes competing. I remember at the olympics thinking there were relatively few US or Australian para athletes and, considering they are such big sporting nations, they don't seem to share the success of countries such as the UK and Netherlands.

Are para sports not very popular over there? Or is it just a distance thing?

Off topic I know and you may not know.

What happened to Woo? a 10.8 on bars....yikes...I saw online that Moors "wasn't ready" but would have thought she would have beat that score...and McPeak from Ireland got a 10.2 on bars ....was it low difficulty or awful execution?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back