Parents TOPs state testing

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I heard from our state manager that today across the country Kim Riley confirmed there were 500 kids testing.. I think whatever average they have may be altered after today

That it? I'm having a hard time believing there are only 500 kids testing. There was at least 75 kids at our last test: and that was only 1/2 of one state.

Anyone get adjusted scores back yet?? We have our raw scores and testing was officially over this weekend!! Now we wait!

Ha! My daughter came home saying her coach sd that he would know something by Friday! My husband and I got a little excited and then quickly shrugged it off as wishful thinking...... Although, I expect to hear within the next 2 weeks.

Ha! My daughter came home saying her coach sd that he would know something by Friday! My husband and I got a little excited and then quickly shrugged it off as wishful thinking...... Although, I expect to hear within the next 2 weeks.

I also heard that we should hear by Friday... Hmmmmm....

Does "know" mean- find out adjusted scores or adjusted scores plus cut-off numbers- ie know who is going to National testing? I'd be shocked if we knew the National List by Friday- not so shocked if we just got adjusted scores- fingers crossed either way!

I hope that the results come out sooner than last year! Since there was no need to analyze the handstand data, it should be a much faster process this year. Good luck to all of the testers!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back