Parents Fall schedule came out and bummed

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Mommy25qtpies

Proud Parent
We got our fall training schedule for the upcoming year and one of the nights falls on the same night as our scouting group. So bummed. We have avoided this for a couple years now and knew it would happen at some point. My daughter is sad but still choose gymnastics.

Hate it when they overlap. My DD is grateful that she has one more year before she has to go everyday so that she can finish her last year of chimes.

I love our fall schedule. Last year, L4 practiced every weeknight (my daughter was L3 then). This year, they will get two evenings off, so there will be still time for her music lessons and other activities. Yay!

I remember when my daughter was on pre-team, two nights a week, I think. She would have to be at the gym on Monday Night Football. What?! I remember going up to the receptionist and telling her that this would conflict with MNF, and she just stared at me. Obviously, she had never been to my in-laws' house for the wonderful food, drink, and merriment on Monday nights. So it goes.... ;)

I remember when my daughter was on pre-team, two nights a week, I think. She would have to be at the gym on Monday Night Football. What?! I remember going up to the receptionist and telling her that this would conflict with MNF, and she just stared at me. Obviously, she had never been to my in-laws' house for the wonderful food, drink, and merriment on Monday nights. So it goes.... ;)

LOL! Just wait for those Superbowl day meets!

Our schedule came out yesterday too. Although nothing really changes in our gym for the optional girls except the time. We go from morning work outs to evening workouts and that is about it.

Last year, the stars and planets aligned. Both of my gymnasts had Thursday nights out of the gym. I can't imagine we could possibly be that lucky again, but I think we will have one more year this year of not having anyone in the gym every week day plus Saturday. Dreading the time that DS becomes eligible to attend Tuesday night "optional" practice for optionals . . .

wow. That is some crazy auto correct! Obviously I meant our FALL SCHEDULES start next week! Actually, they start this weekend!

We had a home meet on Superbowl Sunday a few years ago. It was the only break down that I have ever heard of that was mostly the moms.

Jealous of those who have falls schedules already! Ours comes out usually the Friday before labor day...ugh.

Our state meet schedule just came out and states will be over our spring break :mad: no relaxing for us!

Are we the only gym whose schedules stay pretty much the same throughout the year..? The optional girls switch one of their training passes to the morning during summer, but other than that, everything stays exactly the same. Now, moving levels you may end up with a different schedule but our 4/5 girls workout together and our optionals work out together, so realistically my DD will only see one schedule change (she's in L5 now). I'm sure every now and then the gym will rearrange some stuff and make adjustments, but generally practices stay pretty much the same...

We just got my DD's schedule. She had Friday evening practice. This normally wouldn't be a problem. However, her two older brothers are playing varsity football. Not sure how we are going to make that work, time for family to step in and help out, I hope!

Completely understand. We just got fall schedules for our DDs' would-be gyms, and the two completely conflict. No fun at all there.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back