WAG Dunno - is this you at Muscle Beach???

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

i can't see it because an add is blocking it. but i was at muscle beach in the 60's and 70's. :)

Took a screenshot for you...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 178
yes, i would have! :) when i posted the videos a few months back, 1 of the stills was me. i did point that out at the time. :)

Great. Just great. Of course I clicked on the link to see the picture. Of course I couldn't see the picture because the site wanted me to sign up first. Now I see ads using that very same picture in my facebook feed. Time to clean out all my tracking cookies. :confused:

Great. Just great. Of course I clicked on the link to see the picture. Of course I couldn't see the picture because the site wanted me to sign up first. Now I see ads using that very same picture in my facebook feed. Time to clean out all my tracking cookies. :confused:

You should have seen Seekers post above. She took a screenshot of the picture.

Yeah I did, but not until after I clicked on the link.

The picture was amusing tho, the first few times I saw it.

I know what you mean about having had to sign up to view it. I too did not see seeker's post right away; but I was not about to sign up for anything. Even in facebook when friends post videos I want to see, and I have to sign up or "like" it, I "force my heart and nerve and sinew" from doing so because I know the whole world will know what I just viewed!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back