Coaches Coach verification

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I've been trying to get verified for a couple months. Every time I click on the link I get an error message that it can't load the page. Will that be fixed or is there another way for me to get verified?

I do not see an application from you and no others have reported an issues with the process, so I am not sure what the problem is with it.

@JBS can you look into this?

No I haven't filed an application. Where it says click here to become verified, I click and get a message saying there was an error and I should try to reload the page. I'm only on the mobile app. Would a computer help?

Well it is definitely worth a try. I know we have had applications this week that worked, so we have to assume there is a workaround. Try it and see how it goes.

Ok. I'm away at regional congress this weekend with no internet access in the hotel unless I pay but I should be able to try Sunday or Monday once I'm home. Thanks.

I've been wanting to ask about this for weeks now: Are all verified coaches USAG coaches? Or is there any chance of getting verified if you are from another country and your coaching credentials aren't originally in English? I mean I could certainly translate mine but eh, I feel like there wouldn't be any guarantees for the staff here. For all you know I might be making things up. (Which I would never do, but still!)

@Sari the verified coaches are from all over the world.

As with others put a photo of your credentials with you username next to it in your application.

We already have at least one other German coach.

Oh and I used to live in Germany and can middle through enough to work out your credentials.

The Norwegian ones were a bit challenging!!

Reactions: sce

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back