Off Topic We signed a lease!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

MILgymFAM

Proud Parent
I have mentioned that we are moving from SoCal to the east Bay Area of San Fran. We had intended to live in base housing in Dublin, but they fell through on us last minute. Yesterday I drove up and we signed a lease on a house in Castro Valley. I am so happy we have a place to move into on the 28th when we head up. It's such an amazing relief! Now crossing my fingers that trying out gyms and finding a dance school and a dojo goes smoothly once we are there! If anyone knows the area, I would love any general tips about getting settled. Yay!

Gold star is a great gym with excellent coaches. I go there now and I am super pleased.

Golden bear xcel and springtime T&T. Levels are still to be determined. Either silver or gold for ODD and either 4 or 5 for YDD. We aren't officially putting YDD on the team till she is at least almost to 5 because the practice schedule for 4 conflicts with YDD's actual school schedule. The coach said probably about two months of working out with them for that. The commute for ODD is pretty amazing. The commute for YDD is a bit rough right now, as the whole route has construction, but the coach gave me some tips for avoiding the freeway part of the time.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back