Parents Level 4/5 social group

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

SurpriseGymMom

Coach
Proud Parent
Just a heads up that non-active members were deleted from the group. If you were one of them and still do want to participate, please re-apply to join but be aware that we will be weeding out non-participants periodically. :) there may have been a couple of people that were accidentally deleted, if so I have sent a new invite. :)
If you have a girl (or boy, we have a couple of MAG parents) competing level 4 or 5 this season, feel free to apply. It's a closed group and we value our privacy. Simply PM me with why you want to join and I will send an invite.
We discuss a lot of the things that pertain only to those specific levels since they are quite different from the 1-3 levels.

To send PMs, simply click on a members name and "start conversation". This group does have a post requirement as well as a "contributing time on CB" requirement. If you don't meet the requirements now please reapply later. :) this is not to be mean in any way but rather to protect the current members privacy as much as possible. We do want this group to be a wonderful place for commiserating and sharing, and to keep it as safe and comfortable as we can. :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back