MAG Finally..new skill

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Men's Artistic Gymnastics

skschlag

Staff member
Gold Membership
Proud Parent
Sheesh. I feel like it has been forever! LOL! He was out for a week (trip/sick) and went back today. I wanted him to wait since he hadn't really eaten much, but you know boys...dad took him :)

Anyway, he caught a peach. no idea what that means, except I know they weren't up in any trees :) He was happy!

Finally....LOL

Congrats! I don't know what that skill is, but nice job getting a new skill! And after being out. Whoops... just realized I was in the men's gymnastics forum.

Congratulations! I don't know mens gymnastics much, but I think a Peach is a really hard skill on P-Bars. Impressive for a week out!

New skills are the best. It's what keeps them going back. My DD connected her cartwheel-backtuck dismount off beam today!

Bravo!!!! Don't we all love new skills days. keep it coming boys !!! Hard work will always pay off.

The "peach" or peach basket is a backwards rotating under-bar salto (flip) that requires a release and regrasp. Like a swing to a held handstand, the peach is a rite of passage on parallel bars. BUT it more difficult than giants when it is well performed. Here is an animation of a peach from full support to full support.

Learning a peach is a "BIG DEAL!"

Congrats!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back