San Fran

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

MILgymFAM

Proud Parent
I was wondering if anyone knows of some T&T gyms in th Bay Area, east bay preferably. We have a tryout scheduled at Springtime for YDD on Friday but would love a backup. We called head over heels also, but their team is full at this time. Thanks for any input!

I was actually thinking of Springtime.

Are you near the water or in the other side of the hill? I'll ask my old student's mom. He might be going to Youth Worlds so they know all about the TnT in the area.

Have you checked the TnT state website?

I was actually thinking of Springtime.

Are you near the water or in the other side of the hill? I'll ask my old student's mom. He might be going to Youth Worlds so they know all about the TnT in the area.

Have you checked the TnT state website?

I did check the website. There is a woefully small number of gyms. We are in the east bay (Castro Valley) and ultimately signed dd up at springtime- there really wasn't any other choice I found. The drive is a complete beast, but dd seems happy. Thanks for answering!

Wow. All crazy distances. This is a tiny off shoot sport, huh? Well, I will make the best of the drive to Livermore and just be grateful we don't have to drive even further or tell dd it's not possible. Thanks for asking.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back