Off Topic Anyone else like this song? Hate it? Or never heard it?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

R

raenndiva2009

Does anyone besides me like the song Bulletproof by La Roux (2009)? Do you hate it? Or have you never heard it? Because I seem to have an obsession with this song. It is all I listen to now. Funny story: My friend was sleeping over when I played this song over and over, and she told me today, "I was sitting in my room in complete silence drawing, and I heard myself singing, "This time baby, I'll be, bulletproof". I was laughing so hard! Lol :D

I was gonna say "Nope, never heard of it" but then I read the lyrics you wrote out and immediately started singing them, lol! So apparently I do know it. Like it? Meh. But that's a funny story, haha!

I was gonna say "Nope, never heard of it" but then I read the lyrics you wrote out and immediately started singing them, lol! So apparently I do know it. Like it? Meh. But that's a funny story, haha!
Lol I actually laughed really loudly at that :) Many times my mom has just been wandering around and singing this verse of the song: "Burning bridges shore to shore, I'll break away from something more", and I just say "Mom, snap out of it!!!" Lol :)

My mom used to do that with "Set Fire To The Rain" by Adele! All. The. Time.
Lol once I was in school (embarrassing story), and I had Bulletproof stuck in my head, so I just start singing in complete silence, THE WHOLE ENTIRE SONG!!!!! I didn't even notice I was doing it! :oops: :rolleyes:

And Bulletproof is my favourite song :) Why does spellcheck hate me?! Lol :)

How do you find that stuff out???

And yes, it does get rather entertaining!

Well we have lots of smart, and vigilant, members who drop me a line when they see things that look a bit off. I also keep track of IP addresses from known offenders or people I am suspicious of being underage etc etc.

The aim is to keep the board drama free and safe. That can be quite challenging.

Well we have lots of smart, and vigilant, members who drop me a line when they see things that look a bit off. I also keep track of IP addresses from known offenders or people I am suspicious of being underage etc etc.

The aim is to keep the board drama free and safe. That can be quite challenging.

Got it.
I, for one, am very glad you you guys are so vigilant!!!! Thank you!

How can you tell when something looks kind of off?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back