WAG Pan Am games on now

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

what's up with the scoring? first event went fine but they are not updating for second. USA has had a rough beam. Just very tentative.

I don't know much about elite competitions outside of nationals and the olympics, but is this not a very popular competition? It looks to me like the arena is very empty--much emptier than I would expect for an elite international competition...

Next group starts at 3:30. This group has Canada and Cuba. Cuba are particularly interesting as we see them so rarely, but they have great gymnasts.

The Team and AA awards ceremony are sometime after 8pm this evening.

I don't know much about elite competitions outside of nationals and the olympics, but is this not a very popular competition? It looks to me like the arena is very empty--much emptier than I would expect for an elite international competition...

Gymnastics is just not that big in Canada. The arena is about 45 minutes outside of Toronto in a commuter town.

Maggie had to pull out of event finals and is going for an MRI from twisting her knee.

I do agree though, the US was in general very shaky. What a rough floor rotation!! They looked like completely different girls than competed a week ago.

It was a lot of these girls senior international debut and some their first international assignment in general.

I do agree though, the US was in general very shaky. What a rough floor rotation!! They looked like completely different girls than competed a week ago.
Still, they won team gold and McKayla Skinner won AA gold and Maggie Nichols won AA bronze. Not bad for a bad day for Team USA. o_O (But yes, I agree, they were shaky. They just need the international experience)

The meet is supposed to be available on the site. But does not seem to work for me.
I had a good deal of trouble with it as well. The only way I could follow was through a link to it on usagym.

Event finals today. I think they start this afternoon

What happened to Maggie? I can't watch so can someone please tell me?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back