WAG WAG Vault Final about to start

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I know you are all jealous I am sitting here listening to Martha in the training gym talking to the tam. They are literally 10 feet away from me. I'm not sure hoe to post a pic.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 59
Skinner needs to make better contact with the vault.

Listening to Marta is always interesting.

To post a pic click the little icon in the tool bar that looks like a sun over two mountains. You add the link there. THe pic needs to on a photo hosting site like shutterlfy

I know you are all jealous I am sitting here listening to Martha in the training gym talking to the tam. They are literally 10 feet away from me. I'm not sure hoe to post a pic.
you're listening to marta and I'm trying to find live scoring??? Yea, you're right. I am jealous!!!!

Reactions: sce
They are warming up bars they are all so impressive. The Brazilian and Venezuelan are also so good!

And I always thought it was Marta without the t but her backpack is labelled Martha, lol.

It is spelled Marta on the usagym website. so I think that is correct. Martha is just the Americanized version.
Either way it was cool to be right there. I am back tomorrow and I do admit I am a little awestruck like dd about the USA team. But for me the whole thing really has been such an amazing experience to see and experience what goes on behind the scenes of an international meet.

I hope to make a new topic after it is done to share my experience and also ask questions about things.

It is spelled Marta on the usagym website. so I think that is correct. Martha is just the Americanized version.

Well it was her personal pack with the name on the inside back label. It doesn't matter, I was that close!!! I was told to ask everyone walking through the door without their accreditation around their neck to show me....um could you IMAGINE someone asking her for credentials?

I am almost that type of person, but I wanted to live so I let her go in, lol.

Well it was her personal pack with the name on the inside back label. It doesn't matter, I was that close!!! I was told to ask everyone walking through the door without their accreditation around their neck to show me....um could you IMAGINE someone asking her for credentials?

I am almost that type of person, but I wanted to live so I let her go in, lol.
Ah the missed opportunity of it . . . .that would have been an absolute scream!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back