Parents social group for L8 and L9 parents

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

DD flipped several Yurchenkos today. Yes, they are still using the mini tramp, but . . . um . . . yeah. With what looks to be final victory on the HS-BHS on beam -- she is now working on BWO-BHS -- I think this L8 thing is gonna happen. Can you please add me? :)

How do you access the L8/9 social group section?

You need to PM the groups mods, and I think you need to have been a member for a certain length of time. Your dd also needs to have already competed L7 and be moving up this year.

Mods are Seeker and Fliptwisttumble

How do you access the L8/9 social group section?
Your invite was sent Friday after yur initial request. You need to go into social groups, go to the L8/9 group, then towards the right side of the page, accept the invitation. I am not sure if you have to have a minimum number of posts or not.

See if that works, then please let us know.

http://www.chalkbucket.com/forums/social-forums/optional-parents-l8-and-l9.31/

Group is for parents of girls who WILL compete L8 or L9 next season. Not coaches, gymnasts or parents of gymmies. There is already a L6/L7 group, join that one if it fits better.

I am looking for a mod for the group, PM me if you are interested and have been around for a while.

Message me, or post here to get invited. Let me know what level your DD competed this season too.
I would love join the group - my daughter will be a level 8 this next season and I am new to this site!

Please add me as a member of this group? My DD will be competing L8 this season for Buckeye in Westerville, OH. Thanks.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back