WAG First meet

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

This is the 1st year that the optional team at DD's gym will not go to a meet in November as a warm up meet. First meet is in January. Can't say I mind much!

Our compulsories have already started competing. Compulsory state meet is in December. My DD is a L8, and optionals compete starting in January. Optional state meet is in late March.

Won't know for sure until Tuesday night / Wednesday morning, but I am guessing that our first meet will be Nov. 1.
But we have a Judges Clinic this Saturday... several teams will be there and YG is participating. OG opted out, but since this is YG's first year competing her OWN routines and she is the youngest doing that, we felt it was necessary... PLUS, she has completely changed her choreo for her floor routine before even getting it out onto the floor :eek:!!!

My daughter is L3...first meet is Nov and then one each month until states in March...can't wait for the season to start!

DD is JO level 4, first meet is this Saturday and our season goes until the 2nd weekend in December which is state.

Our first meet is November 1st, then we have one 2 weeks after, and then after that its one per month (December-February). March has 2, one regular meet and then States.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back