WAG Boycott Gymnastike

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

The following is taken directly from the gymnastike blog. Written by Anne Philips. I am not putting the link, no need for more money to go that way.

Why Gymnastike Gold?
Anne From Gymnastike on Jan 13, 2013 | More Posts
Email
Gymnastike Gold" premium section was launched in October of 2012 with a new video library of technical coaching and judging videos and more quality content on the horizon.

"Beyond the Routine", a documentary-style video series, is set to premiere tomorrow with Mary Lee Tracy and Cincinnati Gymnastics. We could not be more excited to share this inspiring video series with you.

Then, this Saturday, we will be providing a live broadcast of the 2013 Texas Prime Legendz Classic, one of the most exciting invitational gymnastics meets in the country and my personal favorite to cover.

Our production of "Beyond the Routine" would not be possible without Gymnastike Gold. Neither would live event coverage. Through Gymnastike Gold, we are investing right back into the sport and giving you a better product.

We still offer free content on a daily basis - this has not changed and will not change. The content you will find behind the paywall is new, quality content including all-access workout videos, specialized technique videos, cutting edge gymnastics productions like 'Beyond the Routine', and the opportunity to watch live event coverage.

Our goal has always been to bring you exclusive and meaningful coverage of our sport and that has not changed.

I just bought a membership with Gymneo's new English website, and I honestly cannot be more excited for its launch in October. The videos they offer are so technically meticulous and informing, way more than anything Gymnastike could offer.

I just bought a membership with Gymneo's new English website, and I honestly cannot be more excited for its launch in October. The videos they offer are so technically meticulous and informing, way more than anything Gymnastike could offer.

Yup, it's more expensive, but worth it. I used to watch some in French and thought it was still worth it because it's all about the video right? Nope, even watching English samples of the same videos I saw in French, I've learned something.

Gymnastikes credentials have been revoked from USAG and FIG. They aren’t allowed to cover Worlds this year.

Did you see this from another source than the GGMB type? I also read this yesterday, but I do not want this on the CB unless we have a credible source.

They are posting videos on their website, but they are all the ones from USA Gymnastics. I have noticed that any video they've posted recently now says who it is "courtesy of" - what a concept!
Good to know. I just dropped in quickly (I do not go on their website anymore) to see what they had from worlds and did not look carefully enough

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back