WAG Saying or quotes on tshirts

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I like the positive ones not the sayings that slam other sports. Football players can't do gymnastics but gymnasts can't play football at that level either. Celebrate your own sport instead of putting down someone else's.
My OG can play football "as good as the boys"... In the summer between 4th-5th grade, she really impressed a 7th grader (who played on the 8th grade team due to his ability). She is also accomplished at: Soccer, Basketball, Softball, and Baseball... but she only PLAYS at those sports - does well with little effort. She is a gymnast at heart and she DOES gymnastics.

I saw one recently that said "Most people wait years to meet their favorite gymnast, Mine calls me Mom" :)

I saw one recently that said "Most people wait years to meet their favorite gymnast, Mine calls me Mom" :)

I got a shirt that says "Gymnastics Mom" on the front. On the back is similar to your quote: "Some people have to wait their entire lives to meet their favorite athlete. I raised mine."

I too prefer the positive ones. The others promote arrogance and ignorance. I know it is all in good fun and just "teasing" but those sayings get old fast even though they are entertaining at first. I am not one who really worries about hurting people's feelings. But if it is longevity you want, print something that will last and truly inspire instead of instigate.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back