MAG Get some, lose some

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Men's Artistic Gymnastics

skschlag

Staff member
Gold Membership
Proud Parent
D got his blind change tonight! He was so excited. I was in a booster meeting and when I walked out, both coaches and D were giving a thumbs up. He started pantomiming with his hands what he did. Then he showed me :) HE was so happy.

Of course as is typical with D, something had to temporarily go away. He seems to have misplaced his flyaway. Hopefully it will turn up under the mat, as that is where he says he likes to hide his skills. LOL!

That is really great! Big skill for him, and it should be solid by the meet season!

My daughter lost her flyaway right before her first meet last year. It turned up shortly afterward. :confused: His timing is much better.

Great new trick! Love the flyaway story- my DS has tricks go on vacation! If anyone's seen a pbar back off hanging out at the beach??

Flyaway was found last night.

This new coach is great. He spots them thru anything. Even if they already are doing it, he will spot shapes and form! I am amazed at some of the improvements already. Still got a long way to go, but I am more hopeful.......

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back