WAG Level 4 to 5

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I am sure that this might be on here, but can not find anything recent. My now 12 yr old dd competed the old L4 and highest score was a 34.75, she left the gym for about 15 months and decided to get back into it. So when she returned she had a chance to compete after only being in the gym for about 3 months, at the new L4. Never got her 31 AA and a year has gone by . our gym just did a meet for so her and two others could try to level out, which she did with a 36.75, so she has come a long way!!! My question is did she need to compete L4 or could she have started training L5 a year ago since she had a qualifying score in old L4???

Yes, going form old level 4 to new level 4 was moving up, as the levels changed. Also, if she was scoring below 31 AA at new level 4 then she probably wasn't ready for level 5. Glad they did the score out meet this year and she did so well. Sounds like she's probably ready for level 5 now.

Yes, going form old level 4 to new level 4 was moving up, as the levels changed. Also, if she was scoring below 31 AA at new level 4 then she probably wasn't ready for level 5. Glad they did the score out meet this year and she did so well. Sounds like she's probably ready for level 5 now.
Yes, definitely ready and will actually be trying to level out to 6 over next few months, she only needs to work on clear hip and her front tuck!! She has amazed me!! This all from a kid who said at 8yrs old I am quitting and will never go back to the gym....guess it's in her blood!!

Great for her to come back and succeed so well!
I often wonder if my DD left, would she ever come back...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back