WAG Prayers/Happy Thoughts To Deanne Soza

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

So scary!! My thoughts go out to her and her family during this difficult time! I hope they figure it out soon and she can get her sight back! Beautiful bar routine, thanks for sharing Dunno!

This is the update posted today (cut and pasted).

New update: update on Deanne: At the Doctor today he said they think they were able to kill the bacteria that was causing so much damage to her eyes. the scratch on her cornea seems to be closing. She is gaining vision in her left eye and w...as able to see a silhouette of her father. It is believed that the problem came from a water born parasite from a swimming pool or hot tub in Pittsburgh. The parasite got behind her contact and into a scratch in her eye. Now it is a matter of how much damage her body and your prayers are able to heal. She is a fighter and is in good spirits because of all of the love and support she has gotten from all of you. Any thing is possible in the Lord!

So glad that it seems to be at least under control. I hope she continues to make a full recovery.

Update:
ImageUploadedByChalkBucket1411602024.242740.jpg

That is so scary! Sending more prayers to her, her family and her supporters.

Thinking of her. That's so scary! My mum has had scares about going blind from corneal bleeding several times, and she was terrified at 40+ years old. Can't imagine what an experience like this must be like for such a young girl!

That certainly wasn't the news that we were all hoping for but thank you so much for keeping us updated. We will continue to keep Deanne in our thoughts and remain hopeful that she will have a full recovery from this terrible infection.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back