Voluntary Levels

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

gymstar

Coach
Proud Parent
Hi all
Just wondered seeing as the Voluntary levels look like they are kicking off in different regions this weekend that we could have a thread to upload results as and when they come through?

Anyone have a DD competing?
:)

It's the legs/knees. She hasn't vaulted or done a beam or bars dismount in over a week so it's not looking good. Supposed to be doing 4.

It's the legs/knees. She hasn't vaulted or done a beam or bars dismount in over a week so it's not looking good. Supposed to be doing 4.
Oh that's a shame but better to think long term and hope the legs/knees mend quickly! Not nice when they are injured

oh that is a shame. Hope she is mended soon. Maybe she can do a couple of pieces.

My dd will be doing voluntary level 4 but I'm not expecting her to do as well as she did at compulsories. The girls she's competing against do a lot more hours than her.

She is, she's 7 on Saturday and competes Sunday. where we are, she has to do level 7, even though she's doing everything she needs for compulsory 5.

Oh that is very impressive! Compulsory levels are held in the winter anyway. She will be able to do it then. nice to be so far ahead. Most regions allow girls to do level 6 the autumn before compulsory 5. you have just struct unlucky in your region. what skills is she allowed to do in level 7.

Oh that is very impressive! Compulsory levels are held in the winter anyway. She will be able to do it then. nice to be so far ahead. Most regions allow girls to do level 6 the autumn before compulsory 5. you have just struct unlucky in your region. what skills is she allowed to do in level 7.
All I know is on beam she does a straight jump, tuck jump, cartwheel, split jump and front somersault dismount and on the floor she does a roundoff flick, handspring, full spin, cat leap split leap

Anybody got the line up/results for London this weekend. A few good gymnasts have gone missing from a neighbouring region and I would like to see if they have migrated. Bad luck Frase, DD injured too and may miss her regionals.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back