Parents region 3 qualifying score?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

tooootsie

Proud Parent
Anyone know what the region 3 qualifying score for level 3 state meet is? I can't find anything. I know it differs. What is your region and your qualifying score requirements?

State qualifying scores are usually set by state, not region. Check your state website to see if you can find it there.

I think, in our state, all level 3s go to state. So it must be a state by state decision.

The only levels where the Region mandates anything are those where there is a Regional meet and the only to qualify to said regional meet, not to the State meet. There are only regional meets in Region 3 for levels 7 thru 10.

Your specific state determines what it takes to qualify to the specific State championships. By the way, it may not always be a score; it could just be having to compete in a minimum number of meets. It all depends how many girls there are in a level in a state. As I have said before on here, it is all about the numbers and fitting them into an allotted amount of time.

Colorado... L3 Compete AA in 1 sanctioned meet
New Mexico... compete L3 AA in 2 in-state meets
Oklahoma... 32.00 AA
If you are in one of these 3 states, her e is the info :)

State of PA here. Region 7. Girls have to have a 34 AA score atleast one time I believe to qualify for states.

In Texas, there is no State meet for level 3, only South/North State. To qualify for those, you need to be in the top (usually 40-60) percent at District Championship. The percentage changes every year based on number of gymnasts competing.

I found on the site that there is no min score to qualify, just that you have to compete 1 meet. Crazy.

Yes, that's the way it is in our region. Level 2s and 3s just need to compete in two meets by a certain date to do their state meet.

We are in Texas - district 3 as well. At our regional meet last weekend, they announced that all the girls who competed in my DD's age division (Jr. A) qualified for state. I did hear later that the qualifying score had to be above 34.5 AA. not sure if this helps! We will see you at N/S State next month! :)

In Region 5 in Indiana (Home to the USA Gymnastics Headquarters) we have to hit a 32 AA twice to qualify for the state meet for Lvl's 2-5

We are in Texas - district 3 as well. At our regional meet last weekend, they announced that all the girls who competed in my DD's age division (Jr. A) qualified for state. I did hear later that the qualifying score had to be above 34.5 AA. not sure if this helps! We will see you at N/S State next month! :)
Yeah it usually works out to be the top 30 or so in each age division move on from districts. Then at north/south state they divide them up further. Heard the meet went well! Our girls were pumped as most of them posted season high scores! Good luck at North State!

Southern California here...L3 girls need to score 32 AA at the sectionals meet to qualify for state. Sectionals is this weekend! so nervous!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back