WAG Poll - Gymsuits

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Does your gym allow you to hand down, sell, etc your DDs comp suit if she has outgrown it?

• Total voters

1canadiangymmom

Proud Parent
Does your gym allow you to hand down, sell, etc your DD's comp suit if she has outgrown it and they are using the same suit the next year?

Ours coordinates it as well. I got about half the price I paid for it which really helped.

Our coach organizes it and connects those looking to sell with those in need. You get a check from the person buying your Leo.

The coach may disapprove the sale if the Leo is not in good enough shape or if it is the wrong size.

We get no help from the gym, but it is allowed. Deals have to be made privately, meaning not involving the gym. And communication is difficult, so it's hard to find a leo that is the right size for what you need.

we have a rail in the lobby, each leo has the owners name on it and the price they want. Money is handed in at reception and then given to the vendor

We give ours to the coach and they will find someone who wants to buy it. I just went and asked them if they had a child medium and they did so my daughters leo cost 70.00 and I just paid the person who owned it. They have the child try it on first to make sure they approve of the size and fitting.

Yes! We have a hole 2nd hand rack you just give your name and leotard they will come up with a price and once sold give you the money.

Yes. The gym keeps the same leos for 2 years. Any girls who leave, need a larger size, or switch tracks (Xcel has a different Leo) give their leos to the coach. Coach finds someone to buy the leo, either a new girl to the team or a girl who need a larger size. The price is 50% off the original price. Coach then collects money from new family and passes money to original family.

I guess if your Leo is not sold, coach would give it back to you.

Our BC sets it up. Last year, I did a straight exchange for the next size leo. We changed ownership, though, so all gear had to be bought new this year.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back