Parents Nothing to do with gymnastics but daughter needs your help

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

GymBee97

Proud Parent
I'm hoping its ok to put this here - I did put it in the closed group too. If not then just remove it.

As many of you know my daughter is a girl scout. This past Friday she completed the last step in her Gold project. Now she just has to make sure there is a "pay it forward" element set up. This is where you can help. She has made walker bags for the nursing home community where her grandfather lived just before he passed away this past February. Now she wants everyone she can get in touch with to make one bag and give it to someone who needs it. The link below will take you to a video she made that tells you how to make one.
Be part of her project and join in

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE THIS LINK WITH EVERYONE YOU KNOW, ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER AND ANY OTHER THING YOU CAN THINK OF TO GET THE WORD OUT AND HOPEFULLY HELP DAUGHTER GET TO HER GOAL!

It really is an easy project but if you can't sew try to find someone who can and they can make one for you and them. If you don't know anyone that sews then share the link with everyone you can think of on any social media, e-mail, etc. She is trying to get the word out there too and you can help that way.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back