WAG N. Dallas gym suggestions?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

LIGYMMOM

Proud Parent
Hi there, our family is planning a move to N. Dallas and I'm looking for gym suggestions. There seem to be so many to choose from! Specifically we are looking to probably end up in northwestern Dallas, near Grapevine or Colleyville, but it could possibly be Plano.
DD is currently a 10 yr old L5. Loves gym, but is happy going 4 days a week. I'm planning to enroll my kids in an academically rigorous school, so a 6 day a week gym schedule would not be desirable. She's a 34/35 AA kind of kid, but a hard worker who always wants to do her best.
I don't know if the atmosphere of a Texas Dreams or Woga would fit her, we've never been part of a gym of that caliber, so I'm open to the possibility that there might be a place for her there, but generally I like a smaller setting, full of encouragement and positivity.
I expect she'll be a L6 when we move (after this season). We'll be taking a few trips out there to explore and would love a few gym suggestions to start checking out. Any information would be greatly appreciated!

Honestly I would PM Dunno. He seems to know a lot of coaches and programs. He knows a lot of programs that are not WOGA and TX Dreams.

Sunbelt and TopFlight (Southlake/Colleyville) do well at meets. And Infinite Bounds in Plano. I can't speak to atmosphere, but you could check them out and see.

Great! Thanks anothertexas, I had Sunbelt on my radar so I will def check them out and the others too, I appreciate it!

Golden grip, zenith, Texas champion. We've competed against all of them and they all have really good gymnasts. Level 5 district championships are next weekend @ WOGA frisco. All teams in the district should be there if you wanna visit!

Thanks GYMOM, I wish! But, we are nowhere near TX right now. :) But thank you for the great suggestions!

Have you found a gym for your daughter yet? We are in the same area!! We moved this time last year and visited several gyms before we decided on one. My daughter is 9yo and just finished level 5 and will compete level 6 in January. Would be happy to give you my insight if you'd like!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back