WAG State qualifying score for level 5?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Each state sets their qualifying score. And, depending on the state, you have to achieve that score at sectionals or any qualifying individual meet.

I'll have to look ours up.... Last year we had different scores for the compulsory levels, we needed two minimum scores to qualify for sectionals in which a certain score OR a percent of a percent was needed to qualify for State...

Okay, it looks like ours is 32. I know for old L4, you just had to compete once in-state to qualify. The score for new L4 must be very low too, because all of our girls qualified last year.

I almost wish it were either way low, like a 29, or high like the 34.5. Make it so it's actually a challenge, or make it so just about everyone makes it, but at 32 it seems like some teams may have only 1 kid who doesn't make it, and that seems sad to me!

I think the score depends on where you are and how many potential kids for each level. It seems the states/regions that have the lower score have fewer kids while the ones with the higher kids seem to have LOTS and LOTS of girls.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back