Alpha Factor Open

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Has anyone seen any results from today? I know last two rounds won't be till later but morning round has been and gone hasn't it?!?!?

Those results are different from the ones I saw yesterday. Now there are none on the FB page at all for pre 4. Must be some hoohah going on!

The numbers are amazing and HUGE! Some are taking 2 people to lift them.

This looks like the second version that was listed as checked and updated - one of our girl's position changed from the first version issued

The ones on the link above are more up to date than the ones yesterday. I know 2 girls who had errors on yesterday's but they are correct now

Loads of the scores differ. Some up, some down on bars, beam and floor. Looks like vault stayed the same. Anyone know what was going on there?
This looks like the second version that was listed as checked and updated - one of our girl's position changed from the first version issued

Hope she came out better!

Is it just my computer or are there no scores up for today yet? I know some girls competing and would love to know how they've done. Yesterday it was very prompt...

There seem to be a lot less results up than initial entries in most of the categories. Is that unusual? Got to feel bad for the gymnasts from US competing amongst themselves.

I think it is usual to have a few withdraw. Not usual to have a lot withdraw. I know it was so popular they sold out of spectator tickets on the Saturday and there were a few parents who weren't keen to go if they couldn't get in to watch.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back