Parents Can I be a little proud in here??

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Cakequeen

Proud Parent
I can't post to the world and his wife on fb and such like yet as I need to speak to current coach but I am soooo proud of my little lad..

As some of you know he went to be assessed and a new big gym on Saturday... Well his first lesson there was today and very proudly the coach told me he's stronger than they thought he'd be (they said most very flexible boys don't have a lot of strength which is a worry) and that he's definitely one to be progressed through the ranks!

I'm so proud I could burst! :)

He went on the rings which he's been dying to and I was told he was the only one who could pike on them and move the coaches arm higher and could spin forwards and backwards on it..
I know it's only a little thing compared to many things on here but I'm so chuffed :)

Phew :)
Had the chat with his coach at the small gym and she has said they will support my ds and help him as much as they can but if it turns out that we are saying no to too many little comps for them or start competing for he new club then we would have to leave..

We've said no tonight to a small coml with the small club but we are on holiday anyway.

Hopefully we can get the full 9 hours training from the new club in January but we will have to wait and see.
I don't want him to drop the old club and drop hours until we can have the equivalent gym time or more at the new place :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back