Rushmoor Rosebowl

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

gymstar

Coach
Proud Parent
Hi all

Who is going to the Rushmoor Rosebowl this year?
Two weeks away - would be good to see which teams/start lists etc

Oh GB Junior team as well! wow it will be good! normally they have a team from South Africa too
Is there a list of who is in the England and GB Junior Teams? Ireland will put up a team too I think - well they have in the past.....
I want to know timings

It is listed on gymdata but the team lists are not up yet. Hope they go up soon.

The South africans are not coming this year as they spent too much on commonwealths apparently! But there is a Canadian team coming! Ireland are not on the start list do so I don't think they are coming as for timings all the big names e.g. England, gb etc (the country part of it) are on the last round :)

The South africans are not coming this year as they spent too much on commonwealths apparently! But there is a Canadian team coming! Ireland are not on the start list do so I don't think they are coming as for timings all the big names e.g. England, gb etc (the country part of it) are on the last round :)
Canadian team - that's good! Shame about the South Africans! I wonder why Ireland aren't coming as I am sure they normally do it every year. Must make sure we are there for the last round then! So they have sorted the start list then! I wonder when it will be available.....

Well one of my gymnasts is competing in the regional section of it and we got sent the provisional handbook although I'm pretty sure it's correct!:)

Have they selected the GB girls? I have seen the England squads for Rosebowl - I wonder who is in the GB ones...

It is at the computer at work so I do not have it with me currently, the only time I can remember off my head is that regions are warm up 9am :)

This is the only one I could find quickly it's not the finalised one but gives you a rough idea of timings :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 42

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back