It happened in 2014!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

R

raenndiva2009

So, I was reading a post like this but it said 2013 and I thought why not create one for 2014? So, let's get started with the accomplishments!
I finally got over my fear of the back hip circle on high bar! It took me forever but I finally got the courage to do it! Next: I got my high bar kip! It took me so long, I thought I was never going to get it. Perfected the front handspring vault. That was a hard one, lol. Oh, and I got my cartwheel on beam. So yeah, those are my recent accomplishments! What are your big accomplishments so far?
Note: All this has happened within the past week.

That's awesome, congratulations!

I haven't had a chance to train a lot this year (due to no training group my age existing in the town where I study), but I went to the gym today and did several squat-ons on the bar. I had a mental block regarding that skill for the longest time and decided to just go for it. Now onto backwards tumbling! (I hate hate hate falling backwards, freaks me out!)

Oh cool! Squat ons were the easiest skill for me to get, but oh well. I hated backwards tumbling for the longest time when I was in level 2.

Well I'll go by events

Bars: I got both my kips, sole circle on low bar, fly away off of double bars, free hip circle, drop kip,

Vault: Half on and off

Beam: Finally I am able to do a solid back walkover on the high beam again, round off, 1 and 1/2 turn, back tuck dismount,

Floor: ROBHBT, switch split leap, FHSROBHS, FHSFH

VT: uh not much really
UB: Freehips, Kip Cast2HS, Giants, layout flyaway
BB: BWO stop BHS, front pike dismount, round off, tuck half
FX: front full, front pike front tuck, back layout, back half

XOXO HannahGS

In summer training...
General: I switched gyms! Yay!
UB: much better kip HS, free hip 45/handstand, nearly my giants
VT: tsuk into pit
FX: twisting, FHS FLO and cleaning up bad habits
BB: BWO BHS, split jump quarter straddle jump connection, RO-BT dismount

In 2014.... I competed my first meet as a level 7!! woohoo! lol
Beam: backhandspring, split jump quarter, switch leap, (backwalkover bhs on low beam)
Floor: layout half twist, front tuck roundoff bhs (hoping to add backtuck onto it)
Bars: uprise, (straddle back attempts)
Vault: started yurchenko drills, half ons, front handspring twists

Bars: bail, layout flyaway, round off entry mount, toe Hecht
Beam: bhs, round off, cartwheel back tuck
Vault: tsuk
Floor: ro bhs back layout, fhs front tuck

After having a kid in January, I'm getting back into the full swing again. I started vaulting last week-gym just got an aero board! I'm in vault heaven. Just working handstand flat backs until I get some strength back. Also working simple stuff like handstands, FHS, cartwheels, to prep on beam again. Bars, meh, they've always been a nemesis of mine.I only do them cause I hate them so much lol

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back