Provincials for 2014-2015???

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

It you go on the go website, look under news, and look for the wag summer newsletter, the dates and host clubs are there

Great resource -thanks! Unfortunately while Quals are there, Provincial championships isn't listed yet.

I noticed that Windsor and Ottawa are both hosting qualifiers so it will most likely be somewhere it hasn't been the past few years.

I asked our Head Coach yesterday. She mentioned that Provincial, Nationals and Elite Canada have not yet been decided on who is hosting.
My guess - no one have volunteered yet :rolleyes:

No last year elite canada was in Montreal. Year before that sherwood park, Alberta, then Mississauga and the. Brampton

Nationals - Ottawa, Ottawa, Regina, Charlottetown

Looks like they are all over.

I'm ready for Elite Canada and Nationals to move west. Last year was KILLER on my travelling budget coming from the west coast!

A friend and I had this exact chat last night..... We figure both will be west this year.

DD will start the year as CPN elite but may switch to novice mid/late season depending on how her skills come. Definitely NOT for Elite Canada, though we'll have some athletes attempting to qualify at our meet in December.

I noticed that Provincials for Ontario will be in Windsor (again).

I hope they go back to the venue two years ago....seating was so much better. Last year there was barely any seating and very squishy for the gymnasts...

Now - where is Nationals and Elite Canada?

The drive from Ottawa to Windsor sucks... and three years in a row. :( Was hoping for a T.O. venue this year. Nepean Corona did an amazing job when they hosted in Ottawa in 2011.

A friend and I had this exact chat last night..... We figure both will be west this year.

DD will start the year as CPN elite but may switch to novice mid/late season depending on how her skills come. Definitely NOT for Elite Canada, though we'll have some athletes attempting to qualify at our meet in December.

I'm ready for Elite Canada and Nationals to move west. Last year was KILLER on my travelling budget coming from the west coast!

I suggest a compromise and lets have it in the middle...closer for all!!!! OK maybe a bit selfish;)!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back