Parents Please tell me my child isn't the only one...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

LOL, no! DD is always doing dance elements, turns, holding handstands, posing, you name it. When she was younger, she did a lot of BHS, but since she went competitive and got access to a spring floor, she stopped tumbling in the house. She also has a folding beam.

We watch TV through 'windshield wipers' ie DD feet going back and forth in front of the TV. Handstands and cartwheels everywhere.

People on here have said it will slow down as they get more hours and bigger tricks. I'm still waiting for cartwheels to be Boring for her lol

I think it's brilliant reading what each other's children get up to :-D

My Ds is currently in a bridge position trying to kick his legs back over whilst watching some random cartoon !

I don't know. My DD is working double twisting layouts, double backs, flipping tsuks, and she still tumbles constantly. I'm hoping there is a magic age when it stops.

We watch TV through 'windshield wipers' ie DD feet going back and forth in front of the TV. Handstands and cartwheels everywhere.

People on here have said it will slow down as they get more hours and bigger tricks. I'm still waiting for cartwheels to be Boring for her lol

You should see my DD at playgrounds. She loves the attention she gets from doing something so simple as a CW, BWO, BHS. Non-gym people and rec parents are easily impressed!

It's the dance elements happening at my house right now but we've had our share of cartwheels and handstands. She sometimes watches tv upside down. It's like she just can't help herself! She co Ed in from school, drops her book bag, and kicks up into a handstand.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back