1st provincial qualifier

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymhocmom

Proud Parent
Hi everyone; I haven't been on here for awhile. Hope all the gym mamas are good and not too stressed getting ready! Anyone coming to futures for the first qualifier?

That's awesome! How do the trials work? Is it a separate competition or do they compete in their level and possibly qualify for winter games?

its all girls from ages 12 to 19 from levels 8 to Junior all competing for 6 spots.

So my daughter who is 12 in Novice - could be competing against an Open who is 18 or a Junior who is 14.... tough tough competition.... only 50% move on too the Oakville CWG trails two or three weeks after.

We have been saying it will be good competition experience to try some new things....

That's awesome! How do the trials work? Is it a separate competition or do they compete in their level and possibly qualify for winter games?

Reactions: DND
Same for my daughter here in BC. She's 13 and hoping to go Junior, otherwise will be National Open. First trials are in 4 weeks and top 15 or so make it to second trials in December. Just treating it as a good first meet to test new routines.

Not us. It's not a CPN meet. L is at Tour (a CPN comp experience), then Burlington (second CPN comp), then no Ontario meets until Provincials.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back