Longer White Wristbands Needed

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

kitkat

Proud Parent
Looking for my Canadian friends help....
I need to purchase a couple of pairs of long white wristbands...the ones you wear under your grips.

I need to be able to get within a week...

Any ideas?

Thanks I will run up to C.Tire today.... thanks ladies....
I need to dye them beige - as she needs them for her upcoming competition - she now has giengers in her routine but is not quite ready to have nothing on her heels. While training she is still using heel cups..

Apparently she will get a deduction if she wears white wrist bands on her feet...

Cheers

Yes Canadian tire has the long ones

Canadian Tire only have long black ones :(

Thanks I will run up to C.Tire today.... thanks ladies....
I need to dye them beige - as she needs them for her upcoming competition - she now has giengers in her routine but is not quite ready to have nothing on her heels. While training she is still using heel cups..

Apparently she will get a deduction if she wears white wrist bands on her feet...

Cheers

no her heels protectors are hockey knee pads - not allowed

Can't she wear the heel cups during competition? Aren't those beige?

OK....so to make matters worse...they don't want them white - they want them the colour of her skin..... So now I am trying to die them beige.

What do other people do?

Thanks everyone for your replies...

You know I had white ones and bought beige dye and then after thought I should have used tea bags...
Buy the white ones and overtape with flesh coloured tape

I ended up finding 2 inch beige ones on amazon. I bought them and I am having my seamstress sew them together to make one long one. I haven't seen it yet but she is pretty talented.
She did her meet cups for me and sewed them like they were little boots with mesh so they wouldn't slip on. So smart this lady. Hope it works...

Buy the white ones and dye them with tea-bags

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back