WAG At least she has goals...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Well, I hope she isn't going to the 2018 Olympics because that's when MY DD will be winning her gold medals. In four years....she's going to compete 8 this season (as a 10YO keep in mind), then do a season each at 9 and 10. Then she will "go" elite and "they" will want her for the Olympic team. Ta. Da.

LOL - no one is going to the 2018 Olympics!

I just thought she had plans for winter olympics ;) Ya never know with these kiddos ;)

Well, I hope she isn't going to the 2018 Olympics because that's when MY DD will be winning her gold medals. In four years....she's going to compete 8 this season (as a 10YO keep in mind), then do a season each at 9 and 10. Then she will "go" elite and "they" will want her for the Olympic team. Ta. Da.
I guess when they are tussling it out ( in 2018 in the ski aerial team then in 2020 as gymnasts ) we 'll recognise each other by our chalk bucket pins ( such a great idea I read in another thread:) ) and we can go celebrate together as they share the podium....;)LOL

One of mine wants to be an architect who also works with snakes. Anyone know of any vacancies?
I guess snake housing? Don't think there is much architecture to a glass box though.
Or some super scary houses with a massive atrium in the middle full of snakes!
(LOL actually we once looked at a house to buy with a big central atrium and I wondered if you could have snakes or big lizards in it).

I guess snake housing? Don't think there is much architecture to a glass box though.
Or some super scary houses with a massive atrium in the middle full of snakes!
(LOL actually we once looked at a house to buy with a big central atrium and I wondered if you could have snakes or big lizards in it).
He's also keen to do amusement park design, so I guess Snake World featuring the World's biggest snake-themed roller-coaster may be coming your way soon....:)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back