WAG giants- the cast

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnast@<3

Gymnast
so i have had my giants, but lost them over time. now i have trouble with the handstand because im scared im going to crumple on the car.. any ideas

Before mastering giants you should aim to master the cast to handstand. For the very reason you stated, in a giant you know you can hold yourself in a strong position over the bar if you can cast to handstand. If you have been rushed to learn giants before mastering this essential prerequisite then this is probably why you lost it.

so i have had my giants, but lost them over time. now i have trouble with the handstand because im scared im going to crumple on the car.. any ideas
You shouldn't be doing handstands on 'the car' anyway, not safe! They are made for getting you to and from gym only! ;)
Go back to the last progression that you feel safe with that you used to get them the first time, and build back up from there. You will get them again, good luck. :)

Before mastering giants you should aim to master the cast to handstand. For the very reason you stated, in a giant you know you can hold yourself in a strong position over the bar if you can cast to handstand. If you have been rushed to learn giants before mastering this essential prerequisite then this is probably why you lost it.
yes, we have often been so focused on the actual giant and unfortunately not the cast.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back