WAG Sore coaches

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

rbearclaw

Proud Parent
There's a post over on the coaches forum that I follow but can't comment on because I'm not a coach. But I wanted to tell all you coaches out there, us parents and gymnasts thank you for all your hard work and hard days!! We appreciate the sore muscles and tired bodies you put up with every day of your career to spot, protect, teach and guide our kids on their gymnastics journey, every single day. :)

There's a post over on the coaches forum that I follow but can't comment on because I'm not a coach. But I wanted to tell all you coaches out there, us parents and gymnasts thank you for all your hard work and hard days!! We appreciate the sore muscles and tired bodies you put up with every day of your career to spot, protect, teach and guide our kids on their gymnastics journey, every single day. :)
I second that!

And I'd like to apologise to all the coaches who think they're getting a rest when it comes to adult sessions, then I show up and I'm *just* light enough to be thrown around like a kid gymnast and they have to spend the whole evening spotting hard and getting all beaten up again :p

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back