Parents She qualified for states!!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

gothgymmom

Proud Parent
I'm a PROUD mama right now! her 3rd meet into the season and she qualified for states with a 34.025! She has her personal best for every event except for bars at this meet! She was so excited as normally the medals all look the same, and this time she got one gold, one silver, and one bronze, "just like the olympics, right mommy?" she said!

That's awesome!!!!!! :) Out of curiosity, do they only take a certain number of kids? Or is it just a certain score? ( sorry if that's a dumb question! Still learning!)

That's awesome!!!!!! :) Out of curiosity, do they only take a certain number of kids? Or is it just a certain score? ( sorry if that's a dumb question! Still learning!)

in my region and level the girls have to atleast get one aa score of 34 or above. She will also be able to test L4 next season as well.

She was having so many problems last season, she was unable to get a 9 at all (finally got one the last meet of the season). She barely missed the 34 - she had a 33.875 but the gym allowed her to test to L3 since she was so close. Now, this season, her first event of her first meet which was vault she got a 9.0. 2nd meet didnt go so well, and now this meet was awesome!

in my region and level the girls have to atleast get one aa score of 34 or above. She will also be able to test L4 next season as well.

She was having so many problems last season, she was unable to get a 9 at all (finally got one the last meet of the season). She barely missed the 34 - she had a 33.875 but the gym allowed her to test to L3 since she was so close. Now, this season, her first event of her first meet which was vault she got a 9.0. 2nd meet didnt go so well, and now this meet was awesome!
Good for her!!! :)Our first meet in Dec 7 and its a state qualifier so hopefully I can join you in celebrating!!! Fingers crossed!

Yeah for a good meet and qualifying to states.

Mrs. Puma hope her first meet goes well too. FYI I think the Xcel requirements for qualifying to states are different (usually even easier than JO.)

Yeah for a good meet and qualifying to states.

Mrs. Puma hope her first meet goes well too. FYI I think the Xcel requirements for qualifying to states are different (usually even easier than JO.)
Thanks! Yes, I think it's only 28 in NY! But again, we'll see!

Mrs. Puma, I just checked for your region (6) and the qualifying score has to be a 28. lucky you! Lol!
Right?! Well, I'm just trying to prep her to do her best and not worry about the score. She came in first at her last one, but again that was a really small unsanctioned one at level 3. She's 7, so she'll be one of the youngest at Gold and I can only assume this is going to be much bigger/more competitive. So I don't want her to be disappointed if she comes in dead last! We shall see! Thank you!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back